I'm a newly single mom who looks a lot younger than my years...so why shouldn't I work it, be a MILF and, of course, have fun?
In a way I feel like I live two lives. The doing the homework, making dinner, tucking into bed kinda mom versus the put on your six inch heels, do pole dancing class, get me a effin' martini, booty calling kinda MILF. The best of both worlds...in my opinion. You don't mix the two, but you embrace both identities to the fullest.
Wanna be me for a day? Two Skype sessions (one purely innocent and one where private parts and playing with those private parts were a must...his parts...not mine), sexay texts from a guy who is interested in me (feelings are not reciprocated), requests for Facebook sex (same guy) and some midnight fun with a "friend". Mix that in with my daily dose of Facebook, picking the kids up from school and dropping them off at their dad's house and I say it was a full day...
I'm the ultimate MILF. No clock ticking (I have my two kids thank you very much). No rush to get married (been there done that for a long ass time). I'm not crazy (unlike most of the other ex wives and women I know) plus I give my guy space...even though deep down inside what I really want to do is spoon all night long (the forking is good too!).
I'm a MILF, a friend to DILF's and having the time of my life.
Warming up the oven to 350...this MILF is taking orders...
Simply,
Emmy Lane...xx
No comments:
Post a Comment