Monday, April 12, 2010

Snoopy...

To snoop or not to snoop...that is the question of the night.

As the clock inches closer to midnight, I ponder the snoopy question.

Snooping is natural. It's a curiosity. It's learning something you want to know, yet at the same time, knowing whatever you find out, may hurt you. It's like when there's a car accident. We drive by...not wanting to look...but yet we still turn our heads to catch a glimpse. It's in our nature.

So, tonight, I have discovered that my ex husband no longer has his Facebook wall set on private. I am free to snoop. So do I? I'm only human...what do you think. I don't know what I will find, but I actually laughed out loud at some of the things I read. It makes me realize how truly far removed I am from him...even reading the posts from women...it doesn't bother me. He's free to be.

Now, what about the ex boyfriend. Yes, we are Facebook friends...still. We did not block each other from our walls. Should we have? That's up for debate. So, whatever I see (and he sees) is fair game. Do some things hurt? Hell ya. Will I stop checking? Hell no. Snoop city baby.

And then there's the one who's your friend, a good friend, but there definitely is a crush. You go to the wall. Try and figure out who the hot blonde is who's lol'ing here and there. Trying not to read into every little post...but you do. Girl can't help it.

Quick rundown (there will be a pop quiz). Ex husband's walls and posts...laughable and don't give a shit. Ex boyfriend's walls and posts...curious and heart hurts. Crush's wall...analytical and hopeful.

Just call me Snoopy Lane.

Simply,

Emmy Lane...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment